Respect the Virus, Do our Jobs.
These are strange days we are living through. Even though the times might be challenging, our mission is the same:
We are here to help you: We believe in independent businesses. We are one, and we work with them every day. Some of you might still want to talk about buying or selling, and we are open and ready for those conversations. But for others we know this is a time where you have other business needs on your mind, and for that we want to be a resource in helping you navigate this current circumstance. Let us know what we can do for you.
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Tool Kit: https://www.mnchamber.com/blog/covid-19-business-toolkit
- SBA Small Business Disaster Loans: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/Index
- Minnesota District SBA Site: https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/mn/minneapolis (webinars to help businesses understand the disaster loan program)
- Minnesota Provided Emergency Business Loans: https://mn.gov/deed/business/financing-business/deed-programs/peacetime/
- Current CDC Updates: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/
We are open for Business: The thought of buying or selling a business might be the furthest thing from your mind and at the top of your mind, all at the same time. Knowing that these times will pass, we continue to go about our daily business of matching business buyers and sellers. We are observant of all CDC guidelines, and are taking full advantage of remotely connecting both to our clients as well as our office.
At Calhoun Companies we understand the anxiety business owners can feel during periods of uncertainty, so we’ve even developed a phrase that sums it up for our team: Respect the Virus, Do our Jobs.
President, Calhoun Companies