Precision Production Machine Shop 50 Miles South of Twin Cities For Sale. $386k EBITDA only $250k Down w/SBA Financing. - 11524

Price
$2,300,000
Location
Industry
Category
Precision Machining
Description

Established over 30 years ago, this company specializes in high volume production CNC milling, turning and other machining and metal fabrication manufacturing services. Approximately 10% of revenue is generated from prototype work, the other 90% is from production parts.
 
We are asking $1,100,000 for the business and $1,200,000 for the real estate. SBA financing is available with only $250,000 down.

For more information, contact Jon Tichich (612) 323-5070 or [email protected]

Listing ID
11524
Value From Year
2022
Cash Flow
$300,000
Value of Real Estate
$1,200,000
Equipment Price
$600,000
Gross Sales
$1,725,806
Reason for Selling
Retirement
Value Of Real Estate Included
Yes
Value Of Equipment Included
Yes
Years Established
30
Full Time Employees
10
Part Time Employees
3

Get New Business Listings Delivered to Your Inbox